Why India vs Pakistan T20 Match is Shifted to Kolkata- Find out the reasons here: The stadium was booked, the tickets were sold and the match was at the eye of millions of people. but finally came the most controversial end. India vs Pakistan T20 match was shifted to Kolkata after the Pakistani chiefe felt that the stadium in hills of Himachal Pradesh, India is unsafe for India vs Pakistan T20 World Cup Match to be played there.
Why India vs Pakistan T20 Match is Shifted to Kolkata from Dharamshala?
Shahryar Khan, PCB Chief lodged a request to ICC informing about the security issues that might be faced in this match. Further he adds that this decision was taken after the mutual consult with BCCI and finally this was the reason why India vs Pakistan match shifted from Dharamshala to Kolkata.
Reasons Why India vs Pakistan World t20 match Shifted to Kolkata from Dharamshala
Here are the five reasons for shifting of Ind vs Pak match to Kolkata from Dharamshala. Every cricket fan should read this India vs Pakistan T20 World Cup 2016 Match news and find out where India vs Pakistan t20 Match Kolkata tickets would be available:
- There were security issues at Hills of Himachal.
- PCB was fearing that India might take over Pakistan on flat pitches of Dharamshala.
- Pakistani Bowlers are well adapted to conditions of Eden Gardens
- There are more Pakistani supporters in Kolkata as it is in West Bengal.
- The rumors were there that RAW received information that terrorists are planning to attack HPCA.
Check out the video below and find out what Anurag Thakur have to say about this whole incident.